Video:Burn a CD or DVD in Windows XPwith Don Schechter
Homemade CDs and DVDs make great gifts, and they're also easy to compile. Find out how to burn a CD or DVD in Windows XP without using an outside application.See Transcript
Transcript:Burn a CD or DVD in Windows XPHi, I'm Don Schechter for About.com Computing. Today I'll show you how to burn a CD on Windows XP without using an outside application.
Burn a CD in Windows XP
- CLICK Start / My computer
- FIND music or files to burn
- CLICK on multiple files while holding the control key or select all the files in a folder
- CLICK Edit / Select All
- RIGHT-CLICK your selection
- CLICK 'Send To' and CHOOSE CD-RW drive
- CLICK Start / My Computer and open CD-RW drive
- CLICK 'Write these files to CD" link on the left
- TYPE name of your CD into the Windows CD Writing Wizard
- INSERT blank CD
About videos are made available on an "as is" basis, subject to the User Agreement.