Video:Cheats and Codes for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on Xboxwith Chris Davis
Looking for a few short cuts in Grand Theft Auto's San Andres for the Xbox? This video from About.com offers a bunch of tips and codes for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.See Transcript
Transcript:Cheats and Codes for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas on Xbox
There are several cheat codes and tips that will help your game play in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas on the Xbox. Here are a few of the popular ones.
Health Cheat for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
To utilize any cheat codes in this game, you can enter them anytime during game play. When entered correctly, a message will appear. San Andreas can be a tough city. Maintaining a high health meter will help you progress further through the game. Enter Down, A, Right, Left, Right, R, Right, Down, Up, Y to enable infinite health. However, be aware that falls, explosions, drowning, and vehicle rundowns are still harmful. Therefore, you can enter the code multiple times as needed.
Weapons Cheats for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Great cars and great weapons make GTA a lot of fun. If you want to unlock weapons you will need to do it in three stages. For the least powerful weapons and the rocket launcher enter:
- R, Black, L, Black, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Right, Up
For slightly more powerful weapons, including the flame thrower, enter:
- R, Black, L, Black, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Down
And for the high powered weapons, including the chainsaw, enter:
- R, Black, L, Black, Left, Down, Right, Up, Left, Down, Down, Down
Be aware that enabling these codes will cause your street cred to drop in points. Now that you have unlocked weapons, enter:
- L, R, X, R, Left, Black, R, Left, X, Down, L, L
for infinite ammunition. You will no longer need to reload. Repeat the code to turn it off.
Vehicle Cheats for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
To add some different vehicles to the mix enter the following codes.
- For the Caddy: B, L, Up, R, White, A, R, L, B, A.
- For the Dozer: Black, L, L, Right, Right, Up, Up, A, L, Left.
- For the Monster Truck: Right, Up, R, R, R, Down, Y, Y, A, B, L, L
- For the Quadbike: Left, Left, Down, Down, Up, Up, X, B, Y, R, Black
- And if you want to fly instead of drive enter: B, Up, L, White, Down, R, L, L, Left, Left, A, Y for the Stunt Plane.
- You can give all the cars nitrous; enter: Left, Y, R, L, Up, X, Y, Down, B, White, L, L
- To make the car you are driving invincible, enter: L, White, White, Up, Down, Down, Up, R, Black, Black
- Super punches come in handy, enter Up, Left, A, Y, R, B, B, B, White; now punch pedestrians to send them flying further away.
If you are interested in additional cheat codes for this game, check out About.com's Gadget site. To learn more, check us out on the web. Thanks for watching.