Video:How to Make Charts in Microsoft Excelwith Don Schechter
In Microsoft Excel you can easily organize your data with customized charts. See how to format Excel charts with just a few clicks.See Transcript
Transcript:How to Make Charts in Microsoft ExcelHi, I'm Don Schechter for About.com Computing. Today, I'll show you how to format a chart in Microsoft Excel.
- Open Microsoft Excel
- CLICK File / Open
- CLICK Chart / Chart Type
- SELECT Chart Type
- CLICK OK
- CLICK Chart / 3D View
- SELECT dialog box you want
- CLICK on arrows to change perspective, elevation and rotation of bars
- CLICK on plot area and use the handles to change the angle of the chart
- DOUBLE CLICK on any of the bars
- CHANGE color when format data window pops up
Thanks for watching. To learn more, visit us on the Web at Computing.About.com.