Video:How to Make Charts in Microsoft Excelwith Don Schechter
In Microsoft Excel you can easily organize your data with customized charts. See how to format Excel charts with just a few clicks.See Transcript
Transcript:How to Make Charts in Microsoft ExcelHi, I'm Don Schechter for About.com Computing. Today, I'll show you how to format a chart in Microsoft Excel.
- Open Microsoft Excel
- CLICK File / Open
- CLICK Chart / Chart Type
- SELECT Chart Type
- CLICK OK
- CLICK Chart / 3D View
- SELECT dialog box you want
- CLICK on arrows to change perspective, elevation and rotation of bars
- CLICK on plot area and use the handles to change the angle of the chart
- DOUBLE CLICK on any of the bars
- CHANGE color when format data window pops up
Thanks for watching. To learn more, visit us on the Web at Computing.About.com.
About videos are made available on an "as is" basis, subject to the User Agreement.