Video:3 Quick Pies with a Graham Cracker Crustwith Molly Wheeler
Learn how to make 3 easy pie fillings for a graham-cracker crust. Frozen lemon pie, easy chocolate pudding pie, and key lime pie use a few ingredients with limited prep time, so these recipes literally are easy as pie.See Transcript
Transcript:3 Quick Pies with a Graham Cracker CrustHi, my name is Molly Wheeler and I’m here for About.com. Today I’ll be showing you how to make 3 easy pie fillings for a graham-cracker crust. The first is a frozen lemon pie, the second is an easy chocolate pudding pie, and the third is a key lime pie.
For the Frozen Lemon Pie, You'll Need:
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate (as the typical can of frozen lemonade is 12 oz I just used half),
- 1 tub (8 ounces) whipped topping, thawed,
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk.
For the Chocolate Icebox Pie, You'll Need:
- 2 packages chocolate instant pudding and pie filling (4-serving size)
- Whipped topping or sweetened whipped cream.
For the Key Lime Pie, You'll Need:
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup key lime juice, fresh if possible
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 to 2 teaspoons finely grated lime or key lime zest, divided
- 5 egg yolks
- Whipped cream or whipped topping, optional
- 1 graham cracker pie shell
Thanks for watching. To learn more, visit About.com