Video:10 Date Ideas for Sporty Coupleswith Joe Colombatto
Check out these 10 date ideas for sporty active couples. The list includes outdoor and budget friendly activities perfect for a date.See Transcript
Transcript:10 Date Ideas for Sporty CouplesHi there, this is Joe Colombatto for About.com.
10 Date Ideas for Sporty Couples
- Hiking - A vigorous hike thru nature is both visual inspiring,and gets the internal engine flowing!
- Bowling - Bowling brings out the competitive animal as well as allows the sporty couple to converse.
- Down Hill Skiing - A brisk run gets the blood flowing, but things can really get warmed up on the chair lift back up the mountain.
- Amusement Park - The rides are thrilling, the cotton candy is sweet, and plenty of excitement at this venue.
- The Date Work Out - Invite him or her you your club for a work out.You can both show off for each other, and never have to say a word!
- Racquetball or Squash - All you need are two rackets and a ball.And of course a court to rent. Make sure you know the rules.
- A round of golf - It can be the most frustrating game for the best of sportsmen and sportswomen, but allows for lots of conversation time.
- Biking - A long bike trip can usually lead to finish line at a favorite bistro with a hearty pint or glass of wine.Just remember, you're going to have to return!
- Ice Skating - Can be done in both winter and Summer, and you can rent skates at the rink.
- Square dancing - It's fun and physical and puts a smile on everyone’s face.
To learn more visit us at About.com. Have fun.
About videos are made available on an "as is" basis, subject to the User Agreement.