Video:Make Photo Slideshows in Picasawith Don Schechter
Slideshows are an attractive way to share and organize groups of photos with your friends and family. Watch how to create a slideshow in Picasa, a free program from Google.See Transcript
Transcript:Make Photo Slideshows in PicasaHi, I'm Don Schechter for About.com Computing. Today I'm going to show you how to create a photo slideshow in Picasa2. Picasa is a free, downloadable program provided by Google.com.
Select the Photos for Your Slideshow
- OPEN Picasa
- CLICK green 'hold' button to keep pictures in holding tray for slideshow
- HOLD the CTRL key to select multiple pictures or CLICK and DRAG over them CLICK 'hold' button
Create a Picasa Album
- CLICK 'Add To' dropdown menu
- SELECT 'New Album' and provide name, date, etc
- CLICK OK
- SELECT album and CLICK slideshow to view as a slideshow
Add Music to the Picasa Slideshow
- CLICK Tools / Options / Slideshow
- SELECT to loop slideshow if you want it to run continuously
- CLICK 'Play MP3s during slidshow' box*
- CLICK 'browse' button to select music
- CLICK OK
Adjust the Slideshow Pace and Captions
- CLICK 'slideshow'
- ADJUST display time (bottom right)
- SELECT captions icon (green check mark) for them to show
About videos are made available on an "as is" basis, subject to the User Agreement.