Video:Back Up Photos With Photoshop Elements Organizerwith Don Schechter
If you take a lot of digital pictures, then you probably don't print them all at once. Be safe, not sorry, and back up your photos using these simple methods.See Transcript
Transcript:Back Up Photos With Photoshop Elements OrganizerHi I'm Don Schechter for About.com Computing. Today, I'll show you how to backup photos using Photoshop Elements.
Back Up Photos With Elements
- OPEN Photoshop Elements
- CLICK View and Organize Photos
- CLICK File > Backup Catalog
- CHOOSE Full Backup or Incremental Backup*
- CLICK Next
- SELECT a CD/DVD, Network/External Drive or My Computer
In the latter case, you'll need to also CLICK 'Browse' to navigate for the 'Previous Backup File' and select your last full backup (so Photoshop Elements can continue from where it left off).
Back Up Photos to a CD/DVD
- INSERT blank CD/DVD into drive
- CLICK on CD/DVD drive
- CLICK Verify
Back Up Photos to a Drive
- CLICK Browse
- FIND drive/folder for you backup files to go or create new folder
- CLICK Ok
- CLICK Done
About videos are made available on an "as is" basis, subject to the User Agreement.