Video:Aria Resort Food Optionswith Michele Jaco
The Aria Resort in Las Vegas has many food and dining options that are well-known across Sin City. Watch this video from About.com to learn about the options.See Transcript
Transcript:Aria Resort Food Options
Hi I am Michele Jaco with About.com with an overview of the food options at the Aria Resort in Las Vegas.
About the Aria Resort Las Vegas
The Aria is one of the newest properties in Las Vegas and it’s tucked away behind the Cosmopolitan just off the Las Vegas Strip. Known for it’s contemporary architecture the ARIA tower is complemented by the resort's lavish accommodations and fantastic restaurants.
Dining Options at the Aria Resort Las Vegas
Here are some of my favorite upscale places to dine:
- BARMASA serves Chef Masa's signature style of Japanese delicacies in a sleek, awe-inspiring environment
- SAGE is a refined American cuisine with an emphasis on seasonal vegetables, sustainable seafood and artisan meats.
- JULIAN SERRANO serves small plates, hot tapas and an unrivaled energy.
- JEAN GEORGES STEAKHOUSE created by Chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten adds a dose of energy to the traditional American steakhouse.
- SIRIO RISTORANTE is both contemporary and traditional Italian cuisine served in a Fellini-esque environment.
- AMERICAN FISH is inspired by America's great lakes, rivers and coasts and has a great Happy Hour menu.
Other Eateries at the Aria Resort
Besides great upscale establishments, the Aria also boasts many other great eateries. Such as:
- Café Vettro
- Breeze Café, if you want to eat by the pool
- Sweet Chill for some fantastic gelato
- And finally for those who can’t make up their mind, there’s The Buffet. The Buffet serves enticing flavors from around the world, prepared at various live-action cooking stations
And those are food options at the wonderful new Aria Resort in Las Vegas. Thank you for watching and for more information visit us online at About.com.