Video:Make a Personal Calendarwith Bonnie Zaiss
A fun way to stay organized is to make a personal calendar. Here, learn how to make a personal calendar on your own.See Transcript
Transcript:Make a Personal Calendar
Hi I'm Bonnie Zaiss for About.com
Tips for Making a Personal Calendar
Make your monthly calendar unique and personal using everything from photos to rubber stamp art.
Supplies to Make a Personal Calendar
Here are some of the tools you'll need:
- Small photographs or copies of your favorite photos
- Rubber stamps to highlight fun dates and special occasions
- A variety of colored ink pads
- Clip art from your favorite design software or the web. A monthly calendar: You can use a custom photo calendar made at your local print shop or make your own calendar. There are lots of free downloadable monthly calendars on the web and calendar templates available on your word processing program.
- Fun stickers or any other embellishments
- Gel pens for handwriting special sentiments
- Glue stick and scissors
Suggestions for How to Make a Personal Calendar
Now it's time to get creative. Let's start with holiday celebrations. One symbol can say it all. Clip art is a perfect way to remind yourself about your favorite holidays. A big red heart for Valentine's, a super sized shamrock for St. Patrick's Day and how about reminder for Ground Hog's day.
From snowflakes to spring flowers seasonal changes shine on your personal calendar with a combination of clip art and stamp art. Clip art is also great for highlighting national holidays from patriotic pictures to portraits.
Photographs and pen to paper, are about as personal as you can get for family birthdays, anniversaries and other special occasions.
Thanks for watching. To learn more, visit us on the web at About.com