Video:5 Best Phones for Taking Photoswith Nick Jaynes
Want to learn about the best phones for taking photos? Here, see helpful information about cellphone cameras.See Transcript
Transcript:5 Best Phones for Taking Photos
Hi I'm Nick Jaynes for About.com and these are the five best phones for taking pictures.
Information About Phones for Taking Photos
Time was in America, having your picture taken was an elaborate and mystifying experience. But now with the proliferation of digital cameras and especially those built into our cell phones, images can be captured virtually at any place at any time. But not all cell phone cameras are created equal so we've whittled down the riff raff to bring you the 5 best cell phones for taking pictures.
Best Cellphones for Taking Photos
5. HTC EVO 3D3D technology isn't just for TVs and movie screens anymore: it's now made its way to cell phones, too. Meet the HTC EVO 3D, a smartphone that allows you to capture and record 3D images and video, and view 3D content on its screen, all without those annoying 3D glasses.
4. HTC Sensation 4G4G support. An 8-megapixel camera. The latest version of Android. HTC's slick Sense user interface. A dual-core CPU. These are just a few of the features packed into the HTC Sensation 4G, and just a few of the reasons why it's earned the top spot on this list of today's best smartphones. The Sensation 4G is available from T-Mobile.
3. Apple iPhone 4The iPhone 4 only has a 5-megapixel back camera but the way apple processes the images makes it comparable to other 8-megapixel cameras in its competitors. For the clarity and ease of use, it's hard to beat the iPhone for picture taking.
2. T-Mobile G2xT-Mobile's G2x is designed to offer "the ultimate entertainment experience." It leverages T-Mobile's high-speed HSPA+ network to deliver gaming and mobile TV service. The T-Mobile G2x also offers an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera, always-on social networking, and more.
1. HTC ThunderboltHTC's Thunderbolt was the first 4G phone to run on Verizon's 4G LTE network. But 4G support is not the only impressive feature that the Thunderbolt offers. It also packs in version 2.2 of the Android OS, a 4.3-inch touch screen, an 8-megapixel camera, a 720p camcorder, and a 1-GHz SnapDragon processor.
As you can see, there are many cell phones on the market that are great for taking pictures.To find which is best for you, go check out your local cell phone retailer and spend some time playing around before you make your final decision.
Thanks for watching. If you'd like to learn more, please find us on the web at About.com.